[OpenAFS] Re: Time-out cause by volume backup

Christophe Bernard chb.pro@gmail.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:01:36 +0100

------=_Part_13594_3089956.1203937296637

Sorry, I bad a interpretation on all this.

It seems that the server restarting every week is the cause of the
interruption. This can be solved easily with a bos setrestart command.

For me, the topic is closed.

Best,

Ch.