[OpenAFS] OpenAFS windows client

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:28:34 -0500

I did restart the service.  I tried 'fs newcell' too.

'It' shows an error '56' authentication server not available.  That is
weird though because all linux clients connect to the same server
without any problems

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Ron Croonenberg wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>

>> I moved the OpenAFS  db server to another host.
>>
>> I changed all the CellServDB's for the unix clients..  and that all
>> works just fine.
>>
>> However the windows client, after changing the cell info :
>> (<Advanced> [Configure AFS client]  <afs cells>  )  it still doesn't
>> seem to want to connect.
>>
>> any ideas ?
>
> "fs newcell" to force the client to re-read all cell data or restart the
> service or wait two hours.

  Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                    | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
  Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
          Technology Coordinator    |

  Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: ronc@DePauw.edu
  DePauw University                 |
  275 Julian Science & Math Center  |