[OpenAFS] issue with Fedora 8 and retaining tokens after graphical login

William John Murray W.J.Murray@rl.ac.uk
Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:55:13 +0000

   Hi Simon,
      A long time back I was complaining about lack of AFS at home. This
was fine a year ago, I am not sure when it stopped.
  Anyway, I have a funny tunnel-in-tunnel thing for AOL, and I think it
does not allow UDP packets to pass. I have the source, and maybe could
fix that but I don't know how.
   Could that be AFS's problem?
           Thanks,
                Bill

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 19:29 +0000, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> >   unfortunately, at home, via a tunnel and NAT etc, it doesn't seem
> > happy...
>
> I'm running OpenAFS 1.4.5 on Fedora 8 from home, behind a NAT, and
> all seems fine. What problems are you seeing?
>
> Simon.
Dr William Murray       w.j.murray@rl.ac.uk      (44)-1235-446256
RAL, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, UK