[OpenAFS] Opening, reading, writing AFS files inside Linux kernel (Lin2.6/AFS1.4)

Michael Loftis mloftis@wgops.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:15:00 -0700

I'm getting stuck and was wondering if anyone has a working example of
opening/reading/writing files in AFS from *inside* the kernel?  I keep
getting (eventually) an EFAULT from somewhere inside the kernel, I'm just
kind of at a loss and not really sure what I'm screwing up.  If anyone has
some working code/examples of working with AFS files from kernel land
that'd be awesome.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler