[OpenAFS] On the wording "No space left on device"

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:39:42 +0100 (CET)

> > If you look in the code you will see that platforms that define EDQUOT
> > on the client will use EDQUOT on the client.   The file server always
> > returns VOVERQUOTA for a quota error.

> Indeed it does. I didn't know there was anything of approximate
> modernity to Solaris 8 or newer that didn't define EDQUOT... isn't that
> part of POSIX.1?

/usr/include/sys/errno.h:

#define EDQUOT  49      /* Disc quota exceeded                  */

uname -a
SunOS gustavskorv.stacken.kth.se 5.9 Generic_112233-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

If the AFS code does not use it, that looks like a small config bug to
me.

Harald.