[OpenAFS] AFS client behind NAT

Georg Troska georg.troska@uni-dortmund.de
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:11:59 +0100

Hi,
my manpage has no rdns flag. I guess it is not supported in the
version of my OS.

As I have control about the routing isn't there a solution for
writing a rule? I do not understand exactely Which information cannot
be posted through the NAT

Georg

And sorry for the message doubling, but the mail took so long to get
through