[OpenAFS] Serious trouble, mounting /afs, ptserver, database rebuilding

kanou kanou@gmx.ch
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:46:31 +0200

Thanks for your answer.
Well I found the file prdb_check. It doesnt print any errors. Only
thing I can find is with
./prdb_check -database /var/lib/openafs/db/prdb.DB0 -uheader -verbose
this line:
Ubik header size is 0 (should be 64)

So there are no errors! I can start the server and everything runs
fine but the machine wont mount /afs!
kanou