[OpenAFS] Serious trouble, mounting /afs, ptserver, database rebuilding

kanou kanou@gmx.ch
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:17:08 +0200

My logs on the second machine tell me:

==> /var/log/openafs/FileLog.old <==
Wed Jul 23 19:03:37 2008 File server starting
Wed Jul 23 19:03:37 2008 afs_krb_get_lrealm failed, myserver2.
Wed Jul 23 19:03:37 2008 VL_RegisterAddrs rpc failed; will retry
periodically (code=5376, err=4)
Wed Jul 23 19:03:37 2008 Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser, will try again
in 30 seconds; code=267275.

==> /var/log/openafs/SalvageLog <==
07/23/2008 19:08:27 SALVAGING OF PARTITION /vicepa COMPLETED

and aklog gives me:
aklog: Couldn't get hrf.uni-koeln.de AFS tickets:
aklog: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while getting AFS
tickets

damn! i did not do anything on that second one!