[OpenAFS] 'vos' command dos not finish, file service works ok (sort of)

Andreas Hirczy ahi@itp.tugraz.at
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:10:22 +0200

anne salemme <anne.salemme@Dartmouth.EDU> writes:

> one thing that i haven't seen in all this mail...are you running the client
> commands on one of the afs servers? in other words, do your servers have afs
> clients installed on them?
> so...just to be clear, are you running your 'vos' commands on an actual
> client machine, or on one of your afs server machines?

I ran the command from two different DB servers, the one with problems is
also a file server, the other one just runs ubik services.

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi@itp.tugraz.at>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                        phone: +43/316/873-   8190