[OpenAFS] aklog: unknown RPC error (-1765328377) while getting AFS tickets

marcus.nilsson@pulsen.se marcus.nilsson@pulsen.se
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:57:32 +0200

--=_alternative 004CB234C1257495_=

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote on 07/29/2008 02:37:53
PM:

> You never created a PTS entry for 'mani'.  Since the attempt to
> lookup 'mani' returns the anonymous ID, it tries a foreign registration.

After creating the afs/ps.pulsen@PS.PULSEN principal and updating the AFS
server KeyFile with it, I forgot to remove the old afs@PS.PULSEN
principal. Once I did that all clients (both with MIT and heimdal) work as
supposed.

Thanks Jeffery, Harald and Derrick for helping out!

Marcus
--=_alternative 004CB234C1257495_=

wrote on 07/29/2008 02:37:53 PM:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; You never created a PTS entry for 'mani'. &nbsp;Since the attempt
to<br>
&gt; lookup 'mani' returns the anonymous ID, it tries a foreign registration.<br>
&gt; </font></tt>
and updating the AFS server KeyFile with it, I forgot to remove the old
afs@PS.PULSEN principal. Once I did that all clients (both with MIT and
heimdal) work as supposed.</font></tt>
--=_alternative 004CB234C1257495_=--