[OpenAFS] Help on Windows OpenAFS client

Karen L Eldredge keldredg@us.ibm.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:49:16 -0600

--0__=08BBFE06DF12BC9E8f9e8a93df938690918c08BBFE06DF12BC9E

We have one user that has problems obtaining both the kerberos credenti=
al
and OpenAFS token on Windows OpenAFS clients only.  This user  will obt=
ain
their kerberos credential but not the OpenAFS token.  Other users that =
try
to login to the same Windows OpenAFS client are able to get both the
kerberos credential and OpenAFS token.  This user  that is having probl=
ems
on the Windows OpenAFS clients can telnet or ssh to an OpenAFS AIX or L=
inux
client and obtain both the kerberos credentials and OpenAFS token.  Has=

anyone ever seen this behavior and/or know how to fix this behavior?   =
 On
the OpenAFS/Kerberos 5 server I never see the TGS_REG for the Windows
OpenAFS client for that user.=

--0__=08BBFE06DF12BC9E8f9e8a93df938690918c08BBFE06DF12BC9E

ntial and OpenAFS token on Windows OpenAFS clients only.  This user  wi=
ll obtain their kerberos credential but not the OpenAFS token.  Other u=
sers that try to login to the same Windows OpenAFS client are able to g=
et both the kerberos credential and OpenAFS token.  This user  that is =
having problems on the Windows OpenAFS clients can telnet or ssh to an =
OpenAFS AIX or Linux client and obtain both the kerberos credentials an=
d OpenAFS token.  Has anyone ever seen this behavior and/or know how to=
 fix this behavior?    On the OpenAFS/Kerberos 5 server I never see the=
 TGS_REG for the Windows OpenAFS client for that user. </body></html>=

--0__=08BBFE06DF12BC9E8f9e8a93df938690918c08BBFE06DF12BC9E--