[OpenAFS] Replication

Lara Lloret Iglesias lari.lloret@googlemail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:07:08 +0200

------=_Part_8501_719048.1214392028586

Hello,

I've just installed two afs servers on the same cell, but I've problems with
them. I've done a mkmount and everything works fine, but when I try to make
another mount point, it just duplicates the content of the first one. I know
afs has a replication system but I don't want to enable it, how can I turn
it off??

Thank you,

Lara

------=_Part_8501_719048.1214392028586

Hello, <br><br>I&#39;ve just installed two afs servers on the same cell, but I&#39;ve problems with them. I&#39;ve done a mkmount and everything works fine, but when I try to make another mount point, it just duplicates the content of the first one. I know afs has a replication system but I don&#39;t want to enable it, how can I turn it off?? <br>

------=_Part_8501_719048.1214392028586--