[OpenAFS] Error trying to build on Solaris SNV90

Kris Kasner tkasner@gmail.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:55:20 -0700

Heh.. I hate to admit this, but It didn't even occur to me that I was
using zfs as the cache partition. I spent so much time getting my
jumpstart system to cope with the zfs root changes that the cache
wasn't on UFS anymore..

memcache worked perfectly.. Just for grins, I'll try your suggestion
of creating a UFS filesystem on a zvol and see if it works, I suspect
you're right and it will..

Thanks for the help!

--Kris