[OpenAFS] Replication

Lara Lloret Iglesias lari.lloret@googlemail.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:47:31 +0200

------=_Part_20339_25714147.1214552851759

Hello again,

I've already solved the problem, it was my fault. As you told me it isn't a
good idea to mount twice the same volume :-s
I just divided the partition in several volumes and now it works without any
problem,

thank you for you hint,

Lara

2008/6/26 Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com>:

> Lara Lloret Iglesias wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've just installed two afs servers on the same cell, but I've problems
>> with
>> them. I've done a mkmount and everything works fine, but when I try to
>> make
>> another mount point, it just duplicates the content of the first one. I
>> know
>> afs has a replication system but I don't want to enable it, how can I turn
>> it off??
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Lara
>>

> Would you please list the exact commands that you are trying? Are you
> specifiying different volumes & directories for each mkmount command?
>

> Jason

------=_Part_20339_25714147.1214552851759

Hello,<br>
I&#39;ve just installed two afs servers on the same cell, but I&#39;ve problems with<br>
them. I&#39;ve done a mkmount and everything works fine, but when I try to make<br>
another mount point, it just duplicates the content of the first one. I know<br>
afs has a replication system but I don&#39;t want to enable it, how can I turn<br>
it off??<br>
Thank you,<br>
Lara<br>
 &nbsp;<br>
Would you please list the exact commands that you are trying? Are you specifiying different volumes &amp; directories for each mkmount command?<br><font color="#888888">
Jason<br>

------=_Part_20339_25714147.1214552851759--