[OpenAFS] Documentation to install openAFS in NokiaN800

Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:54:47 -0400

Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> What are the plans for mobile fileservers, if any? Are we assuming
> stable & static cell/DB servers or more ad-hoc models? With an ad-hoc
> model how would you decide to trust the server when there is no
> authoritative DNS available? Is there a plan for some type of PKI-like
> model where a server can prove it's identity when it's address changes
> and the cell servers aren't static or aren't available.

Our servers are already keyed.  You trust them because you
authenticate them with Kerberos.  The servers trust each other
because they all know each other's key.   Of course we want to
get to individual keys per service instance but one thing at
a time.