[OpenAFS] openafs 1.4.7pre1 success on Nokia N800 (OS2008)

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:02:37 -0400

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Jerry Normandin
<Jerry.Normandin@dafca.com> wrote:
> Cool! Did you post the code to the Mameo site?  I will want to try that
>  with my N800.  I'll connect via vpn from my house, log into my afs
>  account at  work, and give it a try!

The problem is packaging; We can't just reuse the Debian OpenAFS
control files, because most of the prerequisites, and their
prerequsities, don't exist as such. As I have time I've been trying to
structure something else but it hasn't been working out nicely so far.