[OpenAFS] target release for native windows cache manager

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Tue, 27 May 2008 11:27:55 -0700

------=_Part_18695_4558869.1211912875559

Since the native file system driver cache manager was announced at the
openafs conference I have been wondering what the target release date would
be.  Are there any guesses?

Will there be a beta release for testing?

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU