[OpenAFS] OpenAFS TAC

Jake Thebault-Spieker summatusmentis@gmail.com
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:26:29 -0600

------=_Part_84511_25385924.1225833989419

> Speaking again for myself only, I think such a thing where
> organizations likely to join the foundation as sponsor and non-sponsor
> members get seated (as do community members) until the foundation
> exists and we formally compose the TAC based on actual eligibility is
> somewhat desirable.

Sounds reasonable. I should go back and re-read the document on the
foundation stuff though

--
Jacob Thebault-Spieker
Cell: (320) 288-6412

------=_Part_84511_25385924.1225833989419

organizations likely to join the foundation as sponsor and non-sponsor<br>
members get seated (as do community members) until the foundation<br>
exists and we formally compose the TAC based on actual eligibility is<br>

------=_Part_84511_25385924.1225833989419--