[OpenAFS] Re: Proto-TAC

Evan Macbeth emacbeth@sinenomine.net
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:57:22 -0500

Speaking for myself, but in concurrence with many of my colleagues, I think
having a proto-TAC meeting at which the hard work gets started while the
Foundation process work is going on in parallel is a great idea.

There's enough going on with the code, architecturally, that we're not in a
position to wait too long, and I think that there's a rough consensus around
the need for involved people to start talking at least semi-formally about
how to move forward with technical decisions.

But that's just my $0.02, and possibly worth quite a bit less.

If there's agreement, we'll be happy to put together a time and place and
make the investment to make it happen.

Evan Macbeth
--
Evan D. Macbeth - Director