FW: [OpenAFS] Adding new server to cell

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:15:08 -0500

You are running with one, or two dbservers currently? They know about
each other? If you're removing one of the two, remove it from the
CellServDBs (client and server on the surviving one, clients
elsewhere) then restart the surviving server's ubik processes. What do
you see?

OBTW, you didn't copy the sysid file from the old one to the new one, I hope?