[OpenAFS] ka-forwarder and kaserver

Stefan Strandberg stefan@cae.wisc.edu
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:34:30 -0600

This is interesting.  I'll look into it and see if it will work with
what we need for now.  Otherwise, I'll try to expedite our kerberos
decisions so that I can just figure out how to migrate our kaserver
stuff (and the associated users, etc) to a new krb5 install.

Thanks, and I'll let you know how this works out!

-stefan

--
Stefan Strandberg
UNIX group