[OpenAFS] error installing open from repository with yum

Todd D. Taft todd_taft@unc.edu
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:30:40 -0400

I think it's an error in the repo.  I tried to do the same thing several
days ago.  I've opened a bug report on this issue.  [grand.central.org
#118071]

I changed the first baseurl entry in /etc/yum.repos.d/openafs to:
baseurl=http://dl.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.4.7/rhel5/$basearch/

That seemed to work.  The only problem is that they don't yet have a
pre-built kernel module available for the kernel that Red Hat released
at the end of last week.

--Todd

--
Todd D. Taft