[OpenAFS] Check for inode and namei support

Loren M. Lang lorenl@north-winds.org
Mon, 06 Oct 2008 11:22:06 -0700

--=-jOo962S/Vbc7EMVGUgIR

How do I determine whether I have a version of OpenAFS compiled for
inode or namei?

Also, is there a list of filesystems that OpenAFS requires for it's
inode fileserver?  I assume that it's only usable on Linux with Ext2/3
if inode is usable at all on Linux.  Also, inode probably won't work on
ZFS in Solaris either.
--=20
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org
http://www.north-winds.org/

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B

--=-jOo962S/Vbc7EMVGUgIR

--=-jOo962S/Vbc7EMVGUgIR--