[OpenAFS] Cell name size limit in Network Identity Manager

Loren M. Lang lorenl@north-winds.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:42:16 -0700

--=-x6ukBwUcXtAmR8+4YMHt

I have a cell with a rather long cell name,
rockcreekchristiancenter.org.  It was not my decision to go with that
name.  I am having trouble adding it to identities in the Network
Identity Manager, it does not allow me to type the final g in the cell
name.  If I make that cell the default cell for the client, it will be
automatically filled in and I can just click add, but for other
computers, I must edit the registry to add the g.  What's even more
frustrating is that it is a font size limit, not a character limit.
rockcreekchristiancentei.org fits and it the same number of characters,
but an r was replaced with an i.
--=20
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org
http://www.north-winds.org/

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B

--=-x6ukBwUcXtAmR8+4YMHt

--=-x6ukBwUcXtAmR8+4YMHt--