[OpenAFS] Re: afs_syscall (Samba as a client of OpenAFS)

Volker Lendecke Volker.Lendecke@SerNet.DE
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:37:03 +0200

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 09:49:34PM +0200, G=E9mes G=E9za wrote:
> from which to me the suspicious line seems to be:
> afs_syscall(0x14, 0, 0x400c5603, 0xbffcbfd4, 0) =3D -1 ENOSYS (Function
> not implemented)
> which I simply don't understand, because the box otherwise is a fully
> functional openafs client (and server) test system.

Yes, that's very likely the case. Probably the AFS syscall
conventions have changed since I wrote the fake kaserver.

I'm afraid I don't have an AFS system around anymore. Maybe
some AFS wizards can help you, the code is very simple and
can be found in lib/afs_settoken.c.

Volker

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--