[OpenAFS] Windows client problems - some questions

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:51:18 -0400

Can someone translate these 2 lines?

4/15/2009 11:43:35 AM: Request S(01)FindFirst_ReceiveTran2SearchDir
duration 240000 ms user 0x1 "(null)" pid 0xc54 mid 0xa380 tid 0x3
"(null)" path? "(null)" afid (0.0.0.0)
4/15/2009 11:47:35 AM: Request S(05)QueryPathInfo_ReceiveTran2QPathInfo
duration 336734 ms user 0x1 "(null)" pid 0xc54 mid 0xab80 tid 0x1
"(null)" path? "(null)" afid (0.0.0.0)