[OpenAFS] Strange problem with Windows client.

Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:10:11 -0400

Does the 1.5.36 version of afslogon.dll work when installed with 1.5.61?

When you enable afslogon debugging, what are the error codes reported
during token acquisition?

Were you using the incomplete LOCALHOST and LTU.SE registry keys with
1.5.36?

Jeffrey Altman