[OpenAFS] Deadline- Jan 9! CFP: 2009 OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:16:19 -0500
This is a reminder that the Call for Participation for the 2009
OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop will end Friday January 9,
We look forward to hearing about your talk! Submit your talk at:
Acceptances will be made based upon quality, applicability, and fit
with other submissions.
Come talk to your peers about:
* Completed projects * Best practices
* Work in progress * Related research
* Theories * Updates on previous talks
or anything else of note involving AFS and/or Kerberos.
The AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop is a week long conference
for the novice and the experienced. The week is filled with two
full-day classes introducing AFS and Kerberos plus two and one half
days of talks by your peers and colleagues.
The workshop will be held at Stanford University, June 1st to 5th, 2009.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
* AFS & Kerberos v5 * AFS & Kerberos v5 related tools
* Best practices * Upgrade strategies
* Benchmarking * Automation
* Web integration * Administration delegation
* Work on non-Unix platforms * Server scaling
* Service monitoring * Work on new features
* Performance tuning * Unique methods of AFS and/or
Stay tuned for further information about scheduling, registration,
travel and hotel arrangements, and other topics.
The Workshop Organizers