[OpenAFS] Hang on shutdown with OSX ?

Chris Jones jonesc@hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:37:27 +0000

Hi,

I am beginning to suspect that AFS isn't the issue here, but something
else. I have taken to shutting down AFS by hand before shutting down my
machine recently, and last night I suffered another crash, but AFS
shutdown fine.

In another post I showed that some some messages from
/var/log/system.log "Logitech Control Daemon" was playing badly at
shutdown. Searching around on the web does suggest others have had
issues with this. I've now un-installed and will see how things go.

Thanks everyone for their help, and if it proves AFS is not to blame I
do apologies ;)

cheers Chris