[OpenAFS] Network becomes terribly slow when cache manager flushes updates over xDSL

Goulou fredericg_99@yahoo.fr
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:31:20 +0200 (CEST)

Nobody has any idea about this? Isn't AFS designed to be used over "normal"=
 internet links? Or am I the only one with this slowing-down problem?

I'll be really happy if anybody would help me...

Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric Grelot.

----- "Goulou" <fredericg_99@yahoo.fr> a =C3=A9crit :