[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Windows Client not able to access directory

Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:49:43 -0400

All patches are in the OpenAFS repository and have been incorporated in
subsequent releases.

Instructions on how to collect data to submit has part of a bug
report is specified in the release notes that ship with OpenAFS for
Windows.

Network Identity Manager does not have "fs flushv" or "fs checkv"
commands.  What do you actually mean?

What version of OpenAFS for Windows is being used?

If afsd_service.exe is restarting, it means that it crashed.  There
will be a afsd.dmp file generated that can be examined to determine
why it crashed.

In general, if you are not using the latest release, upgrade.
As bugs are identified they are fixed in subsequent releases.

If you have a crash, or a bug, open a bug report at
openafs-bugs@openafs.org.  Do not keep it to yourself.  If you do,
it will never be fixed.

Jeffrey Altman