[OpenAFS] XP SP3 Access denied error.

Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:10:36 -0400

David:

The "IoctlDebug" registry value should not be set unless you are
specifically attempting to debug the pioctl interface.  In other words,
if fs, tokens, symlink, etc. commands are unable to communicate with
the cache manager, then setting "IoctlDebug" can be used to diagnose
that communication.   "IoctlDebug" does not alter the cache manager
behaviors and does not affect the logging collected by "fs trace".

Jeffrey Altman