[OpenAFS] kopenafs.h and libkopenafs question on status

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:36:33 -0400

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Mike Coyne <Mike.Coyne@paccar.com> wrote:
> I have been working on getting globus=92s gatekeeper,grid-ftp,gsi-ssh etc=
> work correctly with setting pag=92s an shelling gssklog. I noticed verify=
ing a
> bug fix http://rt.central.org/rt/Ticket/Display.hml?id=3D124709 =A0=A0tha=
t when I
> built a current snapshot with the diff that the kopenafs libs and header
> file was bult and installed . Will this show up In the release or =93feat=
ures=94
> versions? It appears to be maintained since abut 2006 and would be quit
> usefull it will be available .

It should actually be in a 1.5 release very soon, I conferred with
Russ this morning on the way
to the workshop and it looks like the efforts to make updates appear
at the same time we convert to git for version
control will bring this along.

Derrick