[OpenAFS] Thrubles accessing to the read only volume from Windows Client

Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:19:09 -0400

The fastest way to determine what the problem is would be to generate
trace output from the cache manager and send it to
openafs-bugs@openafs.org for analysis.

1. fs trace -on
2. attempt to access the readonly volume
3. fs trace -dump -off
4. send %windir%\temp\afsd.log to openafs-bugs

Jeffrey Altman