[OpenAFS] Can't get AFS tokens on Windows 7 RC 32-bit

Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:47:29 -0400

I realize this isn't what you want to hear but file a bug report with
Microsoft.   We went through the trouble of making OpenAFS work with
Win7.  The error you are receiving is that the pioctl interface which
requires the ability to publish an smb server with the name \\AFS is
no longer working.

I will have to test this myself (again) but regardless, the more reports
that Microsoft receives from users the more likely they are going to
take reports from the developers seriously.

Jeffrey Altman