[OpenAFS] how to change openafs server ip address?

TIARA System Man sysman@tiara.sinica.edu.tw
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:27:39 +0800

thank you it works. :) servers work well.

however, i still have a minnor question. i use vos listaddrs to list
server address. the old ip address is still in the list. do you know
how to remove it?

[root@xxx ~]# vos listaddrs
afs.tiara.sinica.edu.tw
afs2.tiara.sinica.edu.tw