[OpenAFS] Windows XP event log warning entry with ID 4117 and 4133

Michal Svamberg svamberg@gmail.com
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:57:52 +0100

--0016e6dd89e827ce0a0464b436d2

Greetings,
does anybody know what means the Windows XP event log warning entry with ID
4117 and 4133? I am experiencing problems of openafs client v. 1.5.26 for
Windows, it sometimes hangs up for about two minutes. In this time an event
log warning entries with IDs 4117 and 4133 are created, no meaningful
description is available. I have failed to google these events so I would be
very glad if someone has an idea.
Thank you very much.

Michal Svamberg

--0016e6dd89e827ce0a0464b436d2

Greetings,<br>
does anybody know what means the Windows XP event log warning entry
with ID 4117 and 4133? I am experiencing problems of openafs client v.
1.5.26 for Windows, it sometimes hangs up for about two minutes. In
this time an event log warning entries with IDs 4117 and 4133 are
created, no meaningful description is available. I have failed to
google these events so I would be very glad if someone has an idea.<br>

--0016e6dd89e827ce0a0464b436d2--