[OpenAFS] Windows XP event log warning entry with ID 4117 and 4133

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:02:04 -0700

--00163683222adf51870464c6b54d

this is great news. I wish ASU had something to contribute to the effort.
I'd be glad to be a beta pig...

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU

--00163683222adf51870464c6b54d

this is great news. I wish ASU had something to contribute to the effort. I=
, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Jeffrey Altman <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:jaltman@secure-endpoints.com">jaltman@secure-endpoints.com</a>&gt;</s=
pan> wrote:<br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><div class=3D"im"=
>David Bear wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Is there any news on when we can kill for ever the SMB client and have=
 a<br>
&gt; pure IFS AFS client? I thought this was set to be release (in beta<br>
&gt; version) last december?<br>
ir<br>
system I would have released a beta. =C2=A0Its not. =C2=A0We ran into a fai=
rly<br>
serious architectural design problem that Peter Scott and I had to<br>
correct. =C2=A0That work is nearly complete. =C2=A0Hopefully in a couple of=
 weeks<br>
but no sooner than 1.5.58 I will be able to release a version of OpenAFS<br=

for Windows that is dual mode (SMB and IFS) selectable at install time.<br>
Jeffrey Altman<br>
llege of Public Programs at ASU<br>602-464-0424<br>

--00163683222adf51870464c6b54d--