[OpenAFS] Volume replication

Jean Praloran jeanpralo@gmail.com
Thu, 7 May 2009 10:45:36 +0200

--0016368e2b1d32590e04694e89d5

Hi,

I have a volume which is replicated on several servers. I have run some
tests (basically tcpdump) and noticed that my client where asking only the
RW volume and never the RO, so my replication is kind of useless. For others
volumes such as root.cell there is no problem, does anybody have and idea of
what could happend ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Praloran Jean

--0016368e2b1d32590e04694e89d5

Hi,<br><br>I have a volume which is replicated on several servers. I have r=
un some tests (basically tcpdump) and noticed that my client where asking o=
nly the RW volume and never the RO, so my replication is kind of useless. F=
or others volumes such as root.cell there is no problem, does anybody have =
and idea of what could happend ?<br>

--0016368e2b1d32590e04694e89d5--