[OpenAFS] sgi_65: anyone still using inode fileserver?

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 14:45:51 -0800

>=20
> The person who would fix the bug would be me, and it wasn't =22known=22 to
> me. The report you did point at in your next message was lacking some
> details but now I recall it and particularly wasn't able to reproduce
> at the time. So, perhaps yes, we should be building namei binaries.

Yes, sorry, just trying not to clutter up a quick question to the list =
with a bunch of details on a particular situation.

> That of course doesn't help the people who have inode fileservers, and

True.

> I suspect the real issue boils down to =22which subrelease of 6.5=22, much
> like modern Solaris has had with ufs.

For reference, the recommended build environment for Nekoware (a =
collection of IRIX 6.5 packages) is 6.5.22m with MIPSpro 7.4.4m.  It =
supports the widest array of systems of any 6.5.x release...pretty much =
everything with an R4k and up.