[OpenAFS] PtLog errors....Ubik: Error read database file: errno=22

Renata Maria Dart renata@slac.stanford.edu
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Russ, you don't mean the old kaserver process as part of the
AFS database service....but rather part of the kerberos service, right?
I think Alf switched that off long ago....but I'll check with him.
We certainly don't run the old kaserver AFS db process.

-Renata