[OpenAFS] PtLog errors....Ubik: Error read database file: errno=22

Renata Maria Dart renata@slac.stanford.edu
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

I should mention that we do have some automatic monitoring in place
for ubik breakdowns and I am not seeing any.  But a bit more detailed
data would be nice.

-Renata