[OpenAFS] Re: servers not establishing a quorum

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:02:43 -0500

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:11:35 -0400 (EDT)
lists@drewstud.com wrote:

> udebug of 7002 of all three servers:
> http://pastebin.com/SZyM4BC7

7003 is vlserver, 7002 is ptserver. But I expect the output for either
would be similar.

> They all show the sync host as 0.0.0.0 (which is what it gets set to
> when a quroum cannot be established right?)

It says they have not yet established quorum. What tells you that quorum
will _not_ be established is that all of the hosts are voting for
themselves, so they will never agree on a leader.

> vos listaddrs shows the two original afs servers, but not the current
> one.

vos listaddrs lists fileservers.

> What else could I be missing or need to check? I am sure it is
> something very simple.

'udebug 7003 -long' on each one.

It looks like they may disagree on what the dbservers are, but 'udebug
-long' will say what they think they are.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net