[OpenAFS] Re: Ubik problem

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:06:23 +0300 (EEST)

Rainer,

> One of your DB servers has an incorrect /usr/afs/etc/KeyFile (in
> Transarc-naming, if you use the /var/openafs style it's accordingly).
>
> Very likely you added a new key but did not propagate the KeyFile everywhere.
> "bos listkey <servername>" should help.

According to bos listkey of the various servers (the two db/file
ones and the new file-only-so-far) the key has the same cksum on
all servers and has been last changed on the same date (which is
a while ago).  Which isn't that surprising given that I copied
/usr/afs/etc from the old server verbatim.

This does also not explain why the problem goes away with a kaserver
restart - only to reappear in a bit?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,