[OpenAFS] A call to potential GSOC students: Modifying the output of vos commands to include server UUIDs

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:01:02 -0400

Hey GSoC candidates! here's a simple project for you. vos examine
already includes a "-format" switch to display a fixed, parseable
format. add a "-xml" switch, and output in xml! Everything you need to
change is in src/volser (vos.c and vsprocs.c). Ideally you won't
require an external library to do this, but instead can just output
xml directly, as we are unlikely to have any given xml library on all
supported platforms.