[OpenAFS] released volume, deleted

Fabien COMBERNOUS fcombernous@kezia.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:00:46 +0200

Steven Jenkins wrote:
> Could you provide your fileserver configuration?  (ie, the output of
> bos status $servername -long)  Is it possible that you've used the
> non-Demand Attach Fileserver configuration with 1.5, which has Demand
> Attach?  e.g., http://blog.endpoint.com/2009/06/getting-started-with-demand-attach.html
> and http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/DemandAttach

Thank you for your answer. Links you provided are very interesting.

We are using MacOSX as server. Since i noticed that for this OS the
production release of OpenAFS is 1.4, i reinstalled my cell with this
version. I did the same configuration and now a vos release command runs
like a charm. Unfortunately,  I don't have more time to continue about
OpenAFS 1.5 tests.

Best regards,

--
*Fabien COMBERNOUS*