[OpenAFS] Re: is this what windows folks call "integrated login"?

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 00:35:14 +0000

Derrick Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> writes:
> Did you try the feature that 'obtains tickets at login' in the prefs pane?

Hey, that's pretty nifty; when was it added?  Is there documentation
anywhere?

It's not quite what I wanted, though... it makes me type in my username
(er, pricipal) and password a second time.  I was hoping I could just
tell it "hey, assume that my kerberos principal is the same as ThisCell
(but upcased), and use the username and password I typed into the MacOSX
Login Dialog instead of asking me again".

Anything out there that can do this?

  - a