[OpenAFS] asetkey complains about keylength.

Mans Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:59:20 +0200

--d9ADC0YsG2v16Js0

Hi,=20

I'm setting up a new cell on Solaris, using self-built 1.4.12.1. My kdc
is Heimdal. When trying to create a KeyFile from the ktutil-gotten
file, asetkey complains that

Key length should be 8, but is really 1

Any clues? Am I supplying too little info? What is necessary to supply?=20

asetkey and aklog were built after manually adding
-I/usr/heimdal/include and -lkrb5 to compilation invocations, since the
usual tricks did not work.=20
--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668
Should I start with the time I SWITCHED personalities with a BEATNIK
hair stylist or my failure to refer five TEENAGERS to a good OCULIST?

--d9ADC0YsG2v16Js0

--d9ADC0YsG2v16Js0--