[OpenAFS] Re: Anyone got a howto on tuning for a high latency network?

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher@gmail.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:40:50 +0000

Are you using a VPN tunnel? if so make sure that the MTU you are using =
is the right size to=20
fragmentation during the tunnelling process (made a lot of difference on =
our 150ms+ net)