[OpenAFS] Removing the ability to change the PAG of the parent

David R Boldt dboldt@usgs.gov
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:47:20 -0500

--=_alternative 006CB93E852576CF_=

>  A wrapper around libkafs or libkopenafs that exposes only the PAG
> manipulation API would be trivial to write for Perl, Python, and PHP. (I
> haven't done any work on Ruby extensions.)  Would people be interested
in
> such a thing?  At least for Perl it would probably only take me a couple
> of hours to put together.

That would be useful to our group. Especially for Perl.

                           -- David Boldt
                              <dboldt@usgs.gov>

   "I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier
     than the people who have to wait for them."
    -- E. V. Lucas
--=_alternative 006CB93E852576CF_=

that exposes only the PAG<br>
&gt; manipulation API would be trivial to write for Perl, Python, and PHP.
&nbsp;(I<br>
&gt; haven't done any work on Ruby extensions.) &nbsp;Would people be interested
in<br>
&gt; such a thing? &nbsp;At least for Perl it would probably only take
me a couple<br>
&gt; of hours to put together.</font></tt>
Perl.</font></tt>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -- David Boldt<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;dboldt@usgs.gov&gt;<br>
 &nbsp; &quot;I have noticed that the people who are late are often so
much jollier<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; than the people who have to wait for them.&quot;<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp;-- E. V. Lucas</font></tt>
--=_alternative 006CB93E852576CF_=--